Stability never felt better. Reimagined with a lighter weight, the ASICS GT-2000 12 is a versatile trainer for various distances. Slip into a jacquard mesh upper and enjoy a supportive, comfortable fit. Feel softer landings with every stride on the FF BLAST™ foam midsole. The 3D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ provides on-demand support for smooth transitions. Made with recycled materials, the ASICS GT-2000 12 leaves a lighter footprint for a brighter future!
- 3D Guidance System™ offers adaptive, on-demand support with every step.
- Increased heel bevel controls impact for smoother transitions.
- Wider basenets create a more stable platform.
- Forefoot flare provides a smooth, supportive ride from landing to lift-off.
- PureGEL™ technology delivers soft landings and smoother transitions.
- Full-length FF BLAST™ PLUS midsole and an increased stack height provide extra comfort.
Who's it for?
- Runners who need a lightweight stability shoe for daily road runs.
- Heel strikers who want every stride to land on a bed of soft, cloud-like cushioning.
Upper: Jacquard mesh upper offers a supportive and comfortable fit. At least 50% of the shoe's upper material includes recycled content. OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides step-in comfort. The sockliner features a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by 45%. Reflective details add visibility in low-light situations.
Midsole: Rearfoot PureGEL™ technology provides softer landings. 3D Guidance System™ delivers advanced stability for smoother strides. FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning offers lightweight shock absorption and a responsive rebound.
Outsole: AHAR™ LO-HRD outsole improves resistance against wear. AHARPLUS™ rubber heel plug adds durability.
US sales only.