Featuring the most generous fit in the series, the Wilson Rush Pro Ace earns high praise from tennis players who prioritize comfort. Known for its 2E fit to accommodate wider feet, this tennis shoe stabilizes the foot during quick pivots with a 4D Support Chassis. Layered with a breathable Sensifeel upper, the Wilson Rush Pro Ace delivers supreme confidence with every step.
- 4D Support Chassis Technology: Asymmetrical heel-to-toe chassis enhances stability and limits supination for more controlled pivot movements.
- Sensifeel layered upper construction upgrades comfort while maintaining superior support.
- Medial Rubber Drag Pad: Rubber overlay in the medial area adds durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- OrthoLite EVA Molded foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive longevity.
- DF2 Heel-toe drop (9 mm) provides comfort and performance.
- Duralast rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST+ Midsole foam offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for dynamic performance.
- Wide Fit (2E) construction accommodates wider foot for more comfortable fit
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.